We expect there to be a gap between the submission and the SMS operator; therefore if you can't receive the verification code when registering, we recommend that you remove the country code or remove the 0 in front of the mobile number. If it still does not work, please contact us through the work order system or online customer service, provide your mobile number, and we will detect the issue as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Can you unlock my account in advance if my account been locked?
- Why is my ID verification still pending or why did it fail?
- Why was a parameter error prompted when processing my ID verification?
- How do I change the language on the app?
- Why can't I login after signing up?
- Why can't I install or use the app?
- I did not receive a verification code when registering or setting up my trading password
- How do I change my password?
- What can I do if I have entered the password incorrectly multiple times and my account is locked?
- What do I do if I can't access the official website?