Funds are managed by a third-party US-based trust company, PrimeTrust , which provides compliance supervision and discloses the account balance in real-time. Reserves are subject to monthly audits by Cohen & Company according to AICPA standards.
Articles in this section
- How Can Former Users Complete KYC Optimization?
- International Transfer Fee Schedule
- Cross-border Token Transfer
- How to use FF
- How does 55 Asset Network conduct financial supervision?
- What is 55 Asset Network business model?
- What is 55 Asset Network core functionality?
- Differences between 55 Asset Network and other Exchanges
- How to download the 55 Asset Network app via iPhone
- How to download the 55 Asset Network app via Android