At 55 Global Markets, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all of our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- The trade volume is not up to the standard of listing.
- Product, network or smart contract has a significant bug.
- The projects have no substantial progress.
- Unethical/fraudulent conduct.
- Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist TUSD, USDC, and GUSD and cease trading on all trading pairs on 3/6/19 at 15:00(UTC+8).
All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from 55 Global Markets will continue to be supported until 6/6/2019 at 15:00(UTC+8).
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
55 Global Markets
55 Communities Link
-English Telegram group: https://t.me/English_55GlobalMarkets
-Chinese Telegram group: https://t.me/Mandarin_55GlobalMarkets
-Vietnamese Telegram group: https://t.me/Vietnam_55GlobalMarkets
-Korean Telegram group: https://t.me/Korea_55GlobalMarkets
-Spanish Telegram group: https://t.me/Spanish_55GlobalMarkets
-Indonesian Telegram group: https://t.me/Indonesia_55GlobalMarkets
-Announcement Telegram group: https://t.me/Announcement_55GlobalMarkets