Additional Air Jordan 1 Off-White Chicago (AJOW) will be issued by 55.com at 12pm (UTC+8, Singapore Time) on August 15, 2019.
I. AJOW Token Distribution: ATO+: Details
1. Introduction: The AJOW tokens issued in the ATO+distribution are also tied to the Air Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White Chicago sneakers underlying asset. This ATO+ will tokenize 50 pairs of the Air Jordan Off-White Chicago sneaker. This ATO+ will issue tokens similarly to the previous AJOW ATO and AJOW ATO+ at the same retail price per pair of sneakers of 1,900 AJOW, for a total of 95,000 AJOW sold during this ATO+. The initial price per 1 AJOW is 0.1USDT.
2. Users can redeem their AJOW for the underlying asset, the Air Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White Chicago sneakers. The Air Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White Chicago sneakers are redeemable for 1,900 AJOW tokens.
3. By the Numbers:
- Token: Air Jordan 1 Off-White Chicago (AJOW)
- ATO+ Total Token (AJOW) Amount: 95,000
- ATO+ Underlying Assets: Air Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White Chicago sneakers, 50 count
- ATO+ Token Release Ratio: 100%
- ATO+ Offering Price: 1 AJOW = 0.1 USDT
- Allocation and Lockup: No Lock-up Period
II. Terms and Conditions
1. Start time: 12pm (UTC+8, Singapore Time), August 15, 2019
The total amount of AJOW available during the AJOW ATO+ distribution is 95,000. The AJOW ATO+ event will occur: 12 - 3pm (UTC+8, Singapore Time), August 15, 2019. Tokens will be allocated proportionally based on the total amount of subscription. The individual cap for ATO+ subscription is based upon account participation in the previous ATO and ATO+ events: SUP ATO, SUP ATO+, AJ ATO, AJ ATO+, AJOW ATO, AJOW ATO+. The individual cap for accounts that have participated in any of these previous ATO-related events is set at 1000 USDT. The individual cap for new accounts is set at 5000 USDT.
AJOW ATO+ Formula: Individual Tokens Received = (Token Proportional Presold Supply / Total Quantity Oversold) * Individual Purchase
- Total Proportional Presold Supply: The sum of presale tokens in proportional participation
- Individual Purchase: The number of tokens that a single participant requests to purchase
- Token Participation Ratio: Total Proportional Presold Supply / Total Quantity Oversold
- Individual Tokens Received: Token Participation Ratio * Individual Purchase
2. Subscription Token: USDT
3.1 Create an account on 55.com
3.2 Finish KYC verification
3.3 Deposit USDT in your 55.com account
4. AJOW Distribution and Lockup: After the distribution, participants will receive AJOW tokens according to their subscription level and in adherence to the ATO+ distribution terms and conditions. Funds that have not successfully subscribed to the AJOW ATO+ (Round 3) distribution and/or over-subscribed funds will be unlocked and returned within 2 hours of token distribution.
III. Transaction Details
Users can trade AJOW in the Collectible Exchange on 55.com once the AJOW ATO+ sale (Round 3) is complete and tokens are distributed.
The 55 Teams
August 13, 2019
1. 55 ATO and ATO+ transactions are not available to US or Canadian citizens, or residents domiciled in the US or Canada, and only available to users from regions and jurisdictions where such participation is permitted. 55 reserves the right to cease ATO token trading in any jurisdiction as it deems necessary.
2. Due to factors such as regional policies and regulations, markets, technology, force majeure or other circumstances, the Token price may fluctuate drastically. All payments are irrevocable and non-refundable
Under no circumstances, shall 55, its officers, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use or the inability to use the Service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services. 55 will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer to the extent permissible by law. We make no warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise for any service we provide.
3. The Token is a high-risk sale project. Please reasonably assess your own risk tolerance and transact rationally. 55 does not assume guarantees or liability. No governmental or self-regulatory authority will pass on the merits of the AJOW tokens or the adequacy of the information contained herein. Any representation to the contrary is unlawful. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by 55, Air Jordan, Nike, or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
4. Risk of withdrawal: Due to the underlying technology of Token or the 55 trading platform, the Token you purchased may not be fully or partially cashed out.
5. The Total ATO+ Tokens Available (95,000 AJOW) is subject to reduction by the referral program. In this express scenario, 55 will acquire the tokens on behalf of its qualified referral program beneficiaries and distribute the tokens in accordance with the rules, conditions, and qualifications of the referral program. 55 will not, under any circumstance, keep any AJOW tokens as a Company.
We do not manufacture or control any of the products or services offered on our Site. The availability of products or services through our Site does not indicate an affiliation with or endorsement of any product, service or manufacturer. Accordingly, we do not provide any warranties with respect to the products or services offered on our Site. However, the products and services offered on our Site are covered by the manufacturer's warranty as detailed in the product's description on our Site and included with the product. To obtain warranty service for defective products, please follow the instructions included in the manufacturer's warranty.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER'S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
No fraudulent activity, or illegal participation
55 reserves the right to void referrals and rewards earned if we suspect that they were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these terms, or in a manner otherwise not intended by 55. Likewise, you agree that you will not participate in this Program in a threatening, abusive, illegal, or unsportsmanlike manner.
You release us from liability
By participating in the Program, you agree that 55 will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold 55 harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the Program. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of 55. Further, you agree that 55 is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, order processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any Program-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise.