From 17:00-18:00 on September 5, 2019, UTC+8, RBG was given a 50% subscription at 55. By 00:00 on September 14, the price of RBG continued to be depressed. At present, the price of RBG has fallen below the 50% subscription price, causing direct losses to many users.
In order to protect the interests of users of 55, 55 will launch FF Investor Protection Fund. For the 5 million RBGs purchased at 50% discount and all users participating in 50% discount subscription, 55 will introduce the following two remedial schemes, which users can choose independently.
That is, according to the liquidation price 1RBG = 0.002671USDT, 1RBG = 0.020229FF, users can withdraw the RBG subscribed in the 50% discount subscription. The amount of repurchase should be the same as the amount of liquidation for the 50%-off subscription.
Examples are as follows:
User A subscribed 100,000 RBGs with 267.1 USDT and 2022.9 FF at the subscription price (1RBG = 0.002671 USDT, 1RBG = 0.020229 FF) on September 5, 2019. Then users will be returned 267.1 USDT (100,000*0.002671) and 2022.9 FF (100,000*0.020229), while the system will transfer 200,000 RBG away from the user's account.
55 Exchange can re-liquidate with all users participating in RBG’s 50%-off subscription at the price of 1RBG = 0.001USDT and 1RBG = 0.0075FF.
Examples are as follows:
User A subscribed 100,000 RBGs with 267.1 USDT and another 100,000 RBGs with 2022.9 FF on September 5, 2019 at the then subscription price (1RBG = 0.002671 USDT, 1RBG = 0.020229 FF). Subsidies of 167.1 USDT [100,000* (0.002671-0.001)] and 1272.9 FF [100,000* (0.020229-0.0075)] will be available to users.
Please contact 55 customer service for registration since the day of this announcement. The system will process the registered users’ account at 10:00 on September 19, deducting the corresponding amount of RBG and returning the corresponding amount of USDT or FF.
If users miss this system’s transfer, please contact 55 customer service individually. 55 will handle it artificially for you.
- This announcement is only applicable to users who participated in RBG’s50%-off subscription at 55 from 17:00 to 18:00 on September 5, 2019.
- This subsidy is limited to RBG within the subscription amount. In the range of quota, users can combine them freely.
- Either way, the settlement currency is the same as the subscription currency, that is, if the user subscribes for RBG with USDT, the USDT will be returned; if the user subscribes for RBG with FF, the FF will be returned.
- The subscription subsidy will expire at 23:59 on September 30, 2019, and applications after that time point will no longer be accepted.
- The right of final interpretation of this subscription subsidy belongs to55 Exchange.
Thank you for your trust in and support for 55 Exchange. 55 Exchange will select high-quality projects for users on a more prudent basis.
15 September 2019